Phones and Gadgets??? We got it here...

Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Chronicles of NARNIA: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

NARNIA a place with no ending possibilities. I was once introduced to this film by my friends which happens to be watching it when I pass by. Though I'm too hesitant to watch it because it was unrealistic, I chose to stay and watched the film from start to finish. I thought the movie was just awful as I expected because for me it was purely for kids, at heart. Surprisingly, things changed in a bit for 30 minutes where I gave myself a chance to watch and fully understand it. And now, after watching the first part NARNIA: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe and NARNIA: Prince Caspian, I can't wait for the 3rd book which is NARNIA: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.


NARNIA: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe

I am not a fan of epic-fantasy movies like "The Lord of the Rings" and "Harry Potter" or even had the chance to watch it in theaters or cable channels; but Narnia got my heart, my childish heart. I have known Narnia as a book on 1950's and had shows on television (1967), radio (1980), stage (1984), games (1984), and in film.


NARNIA: Prince Caspian

It was in the year 2005 when the new Chronicles of NARNIA hit the big screen again. Both NARNIA: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe and NARNIA: Prince Caspian are produced by Walt Disney but on it's third film NARNIA: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, it will be produced by 20th Century Fox. The story will be the return of Lucy (Georgie Henley) and Edmund (Skandar Keynes) to Narnia together with their cousin Eustace where they meet up with Prince Caspian (Ben Barnes) for a trip across the sea, aboard with the ship called The Dawn Treader.



The world release will be on December 10, 2010; but before you get to see movie, watch the trailer first.





To know more about the movie please log on to www.foxmovies.com or www.narnia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment