Phones and Gadgets??? We got it here...

Thursday, July 22, 2010

True people are hard to find...

You may wonder why I wrote this blog... The answer? It's just so simple because I can relate to it very much... I have come to different types of jobs and most of them I gain a lot of friends, I mean many of it. But there's something in my mind that bothers me most, are they really friends? or just passers-by that would simply make you laugh and smile. Here are some of the most quotable words that I have learned along with my experiences.

"We're not friends, but were just office-mates."

Plainly simple yet so complex... I have learned this from one of my close office-mates which woke me to reality. It is so true because when you work, it's just work. And it is very natural to have somebody to be your close pal but not eventually as a friend. When we mean a friend, it is someone whose always there for you, will be there when you are down, appreciates your capabilities and corrects your faults. It is like going for the extra mile, giving you something that you least expect it, like a simple piece of bread, or packed lunch perhaps. That's what I can say that you are really a true friend.

A true friend is someone who criticizes on what are you wearing, what you say and what you do. It not minding your own business or do your own thing. There are some people whom you thought was your friend but the truth is, they just use you for a purpose. A purpose that would be a big help for their own advantage. I call these people as "User Friendly" because they can easily manipulate their victims through their strengths like money, fame or influence.

"We're not meant to be friends, Goodbye!."

This is the most childish line of all time. A friend is breaking with a friend? When I first heard this, I can't help but to laugh because I can't believe that a self-acclaimed matured person was not really mature enough in weighing friendship over a childish way of thinking. I can say that maturity doesn't count on how old person is, but it's all about the experiences the person had in order to think in a mature way.

This is a lame, narrow, and pathetic approach that would make you say, I am very lucky to loose such an immature friend...

"Bitterness means Goodbye..."

This means, not accepting the fact that you've been hurt by just loving a person or being rejected by it, only means that you are worthless as a person. Learn to forgive and move on, don't be a narrow minded person that only thinks for own sake, then hatred follows. It's too immature! It's painful to accept but that is the fact. We started as friends but you ended us as like enemies. Tomorrow you will realize everything if you already learned how to forgive and forget.







1 comment: